Accounting is an integral part in an organization. Other parts in an organization such as human resources, marketing, finance, and management need accounting information to make decision. This also applies for investor, creditor, government, and customer. The Accounting Study Program of Faculty of Economic and Business (Program Studi S1 Akuntansi) provides comprehensive understanding in the field of financial accounting, managerial accounting, information system, auditing, taxation, public sector accounting, and sharia accounting for all of its students. This program is designed to deliver high quality graduates who can adapt in high dynamic workplace, both in public sector and private sector.
The excellence of Accounting Study Program of Faculty of Economic and Business are:
- Waiting time for the graduate is short
- Accredited A
- Affiliated with Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia (IAI – Indonesian Accountant Association)
- High customer satisfaction
S1 Accounting Program of Faculty of Economic and Business does not only providing knowledge that is limited on accounting field, it also gives a comprehensive knowledge about the business and public sector workplace. By regularly updating our curriculum, we tried to minimize the gap between college’s life with work condition. Therefore, most of our alumni get their first job within 3 months after graduated.
“Become a high-performing and sustainable Accounting Study Program at national and international level based on the noble values of national culture“
- Organizing teaching and learning process in the field of accounting to support national development by promoting the development of a freedom of academic atmosphere, supported by information technology by upholding ethics that creates competent graduates and is ready to compete in the national and international arena.
- Organizing accounting research that can be published in accredited national journals and reputable international journals, and oriented to the education development.
- Organizing qualified community service activities in the field of accounting, oriented towards efforts to empower and strengthen the community, business, and government.
- Produce graduates who are able to master, implement, develop, and solve accounting problems that are supported by other related fields for both business and non-business organizations by upholding ethics, being able to interact with the environment, and ready to compete in the national and international areas.
- Produce research in accounting and other related fields that can be published in accredited national scientific journals and reputable international journals, support the development of quality education, and contribute to the advancement of the nation.
- Producing community service products in the field of accounting that develops cooperative relationships with all levels of society, business, and government.
- Superior Accreditation (A) from the national level study program accreditation rating agency (National Accreditation Board of Higher Education / BAN PT or other institutions) in 2018. This goal is achieved by being shown by the achievement of high grades, exceeding maximum standards, in each item of assessment.
- Extensive networking and actively participate in professional organizations and networks of universities, both domestically and abroad. This goal is shown by being a member of the Association of Asia Pacific Business School (AAPBS).
- Recognition and equality as an international class study program. This goal is demonstrated by accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Accreditation System (EPAS) international rating agency in 2019.
Akuntansi Pengantar I
Ekonomi Mikro Pengantar
Akuntansi Pengantar II
Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan (PKn)
Ilmu Kealaman Dasar
Ekonomi Makro Pengantar
Akuntansi Keuangan Menengah I
Sistem Informasi Manajemen
Sistem Informasi Akuntansi
Praktik Akuntansi I
Mata kuliah Pilihan 1
Akuntansi Keuangan Menengah II
Akuntansi Sektor Publik
Mata kuliah Pilihan 2
Praktik Akuntansi II
Akuntansi Keuangan Lanjutan I
Mata kuliah Pilihan 3
Akuntansi Keuangan Lanjutan II
Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen
Praktik Pengauditan I (Manual)
Metodologi Penelitian Akuntansi (Bisnis)
Mata kuliah Pilihan 4
Mata kuliah Pilihan 5
College life encourages students to have a critical thinking. They have to possess some capabilities in conducting academic discussion, to work in a team, and to life independently. All of these capabilities could be developed through the Student Centered Learning (SCL) model. Therefore students will have a balanced hard skill and soft skill.
In each class, students will be assessed from several aspects, which is depending on the class that being taken. The aspects are assignment completion, presentation, paper or essay writing (individually or in team), and written test. Other than that, students will also be assessed from their ethics. Lecturer or teacher, as academic advisor will always guide the students to earn the best score and the best achievement.
In the beginning of course, students will get syllabus that contain course material, and assessment process in the course. In the end of a course, students will get the assessment score (result). Students are considered passed the course (graduated) if they have had finished 144 SKS (Sistem Kredit Semester – Semester Credit System), which has includes written thesis. An oral comprehensive test is conducted to reminding the students about their course materials. This test is obligatory for every student before they get graduated.
For further information about assessment method and examination, please refer to academic handbook.
Students will get a comprehensive learning experience start form theory class that is taught by experienced teachers, in class tutorial, independent study, in-group study, and internship. During the theory class students are encouraged to actively develop their competence through lecturing, discussion, presentation, task completion, and paper writing. Moreover, students will also follow tutorial class where they will be focussed on discussed and analyze some cases from the teacher. In-group study will helps students to develop their competencies, especially communication skills and team work. Internship is compulsory for the last year students. The objective of internship is to introduce students to workplace condition.
To support the teaching and learning process, teacher and students can use elearning system that is provided by the faculty. E-learning can be used to distribute course material, task and assignment, as well as writen test.
The alumni of S1 Accounting Program of FEB UNS are working in may instance both governmental and private institution. Many of them were working at Bank Indonesia, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Pertamina, Bank Mandiri, Departemen Keuangan (Ministrial of Finance), Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan, and Ditjen Pajak.
To support the carrier development, Faculty of Economic and Business (FEB) had established The Internship and Career Development Center (ICD). ICD is in charge to conduct Diploma and Undergraduate student’s internship program, recruitment program, training and development program, database, and career development. To develop student’s skills and careers, ICD conduct a Pre Job Training for students. Students will be trained to create an application letter, CV, as well as work interview simulation. Furthermore, students will follow an Achievement Motivation Training (AMT) which aims to shape student’s characters and improve soft skills. Business Motivation Training (BMT) is also provided for the students. BMT aims to establish the students’ entrepreneurial spirit.
The Faculty of Economic and Business had built an alumni lounge. This lounge can be a meeting place between the alumni and the faculty members as well as for alumni and other alumni.
For each year, FEB UNS conducted an Alumni and Graduate Gathering (AGG). AGG is designed to provide additional support for our fresh graduate. Through AGG our fresh graduates can meet with other alumni who has already work at various institution and have been succeed in their career. During the gathering they can learn and exchange important information, thus creating huge community between the fresh graduates and the alumni. Another program that is conducted by out faculty is alumni gathering. This program aims to strengthen then relationship between alumni.
Partneship of Undergraduate Program in Accounting
MoU Signing between FEB UNS and Danny Darussalam Tax Center (DDTC)
The FEB UNS Accounting Study Program collaborates with DDTC to hold a tax-themed National Seminar. During the event the MoU was signed.