Tulus Haryono, Prof., Dr., M.Ek
The Department of Management
1st Building Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Sebelas Maret,
Jalan Ir. Sutami 36 A, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia
Post code: 57126
Phone: +62271 647481
Fax: +62271 638143
S1 Ekonomi Perusahaan/Manajemen Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia
S2 Ilmu Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
S3 Ilmu Ekonomi, minat Manajemen Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Creative Economy
- History on Management Thinking
- The Director of Doctoral Program
- Member of FEB Senate
- "Leverage, Firm Value and Competitive Strategy: Evidence from Indonesia" (with Bambang Hadinugroho, Payamta, Irwan Trinugroho), International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2017.
- "Spirituality, Dual Career Family Worker, Demographic Factors, and Organization Commitment: Evidence from Religious Affairs in Indonesia" (with Abdul Aziz Nugraha Pratama, Salamah Wahyuni, Asri Laksmi Riani, Hikmah Endraswati), Indonesian Journal of Islam and Muslim Societies, 7 (2), 2017, 277-304.
- "The Impact of Career Development on Employee Performance: An Empirical Study of the Public Sector in Indonesia" (with Saud Napitupulu, Asri Laksmi Riani, Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri, Mugi Harsono), International Review of Public Administration, 22 (3), 2017, 276-299.
- "Buyer-Seller Relationship Constructions in the Business Buyer Behavior: Wholesaler and Distributor Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry in Indonesian Market Place" (with Mugi Harsono, R Agus Trihatmoko, and Salamah Wahyuni), International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management, 2016.
- "Relationship between Knowledge Sharing to Individual Performance: The Role of Organizational Culture and Relationship Quality as Moderator in Family Business" (with Nur Wening and Mugi Harsono), Impact: International Journal of Research in Business Management, 2016.
- "Whose Choice Is It? The Role of Attitude in Determining Customer's Intention to Use Courier" (with Sri Setiyawati and Budhi Haryanto), Asian Social Science, 2016.
- "Impact of Company's Performance and Green Strategy on Organizational Culture: Phenomenon of Indonesia" (with Asep Rokhadi and Wisnu Untoro), International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, 2015.
- "Indoneisa Online Tourism Promotion: A Rhetorical and Discoursal Look" (with Diah Kristina and Rara Sugiarti), European Journal of Economics and Business Studies, 2015.
- "Linkage between Attitude, Perceived Desirability and the Role of Self Efficacy as A Moderating Variable of Subjective Norm on Entrepreneurship" (with Mugi Harsono and Syahran), International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management, 2015.
- "Corporate Control, Agency Problem, and Board Composition: Evidence from Indonesia" (with Prof. Rahmawati, Prof. Yunastiti Purwaningsih, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, and Edy Suratman), Corporate Board, 11, 2015, 2.
- "Policy Burdens of Development Banks: Evidence from Indonesia" (with Irwan Trinugroho, Hasan Almutahar, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, and Prof. Asri Laksmi Riani), Corporate Ownership and Control, 12, 2015, 2.
- "The Influence of Market Orientation on Innovation Type and Enterprise Performance" (with Aris Tri Haryanto), Polish Journal of Management Studies, 2015.
- "The Model of Consumer's Switching Intention from Conventional Food to Organic Food: An Experimental Design Study" (with Heru Irianto, Budhi Haryanto, and Asri Laksmi Riani), MCSER Publishing, Rome-Italy, 2015.
- "Job Satisfaction as Mediator in the Relationship between Work Spirituality and Performance: A Case Study of Employee Sharia Banking Sector in Surakarta District, Indonesia" (with Achmad Choerudin and Muhammad Cholil), IJRCM, 4, 2014, 1-7.
- "The Relationship Between Strategy Orientation and Marketing Performance: The Role of Organizational Change Capability", American International Journal of Contemporary Research, 4, 2014, 2.
- "Does Entrepreneurship Behavior Matter to Corporate Performance?", Seminar Nasional Sustainable Competitive Advantage-3, UNSOED, 1 NOVEMBER, 2013.