M Agung Prabowo, Drs. M.Si, Ph.D. Ak
The Department of Accounting
1st Building Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Sebelas Maret,
Jalan Ir. Sutami 36 A, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia
Post code: 57126
Phone: +62271 647481
Fax: +62271 638143
S1 Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
S2 Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
S3 Curtin University, Australia
- Information System
- Auditing and Information System
- Governance, Banking and Finance
- Auditing I
- Public Sector Accounting
- Member of Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia
- Member of Ikatan Sarjana Ekonomi Indonesia
- Member of International Association for Accounting Education & Research (IAAER), 2012-2014
- Vice Dean I of the Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis UNS
- "Independent Directors and Firm Performance in Family Controlled Firms: Evidence from Indonesia", Asia - Pasific Economic Literature, 25, 2011, 121-132.
- "Governance Mechanisms and Earnings Management: Evidence from Indonesia", The Indonesian Journal of Accounting Research , 2011.
- "Corporate Control and Firm Performance: Does the Type of Owners Matter?", Interdisclipinary Journal of Research in
Busines, 2, 2012, 23-33.
- "State-owned enterprises, efficiency and performance: The case of Indonesia" (with Dr.Wisnu Untoro, Irwan Trinugroho, Arifin Angriawan), International Business Management, 8, 2014, 153-158.
- "Local Governance and Corruption: Some Indonesian Evidence" (with Taufiq Arifin and Irwan Trinugroho), Economics Bulleting, 2014.
- "Disaggregating the Control Devices of Familiy-Based Governance: The Case of Indonesia"(with Taufiq Arifin, and Doddy Setiawan), Journal of Business Economics, 5, 2014, 1-16.
- "Policy Burdens of Development Banks: Evidence From Indonesia"(with Irwan Trinugroho, Hasan Almutahar, Prof Dr. Asri Laksmi Riani MS, and Tulus Haryono), Corporate Ownership and Control, 12, 2015, 2
- "Corporate Control, Agency Problem and Board Composition: Evidence From Indonesia" (with Prof. Dr. Rahmawati, M.Si,Ak, Prof. Dr. Tulus Haryono. M.Ek, Dr. Yunastiti Purwaningsih, and Edy Suratman), Corporate Board Journal, 11, 2015, 2.
- "Local Governance and Rent Seeking: Some Indonesian Evidence"(with Taufiq Arifin, Irwan Trinugroho, Sutaryo, and Muhtar), Corporate Ownership and Control, 12, 2015, 194-199.