Irwan Trinugroho. SE., M.Sc, P.hD
The Department of Management
1st Building Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Sebelas Maret,
Jalan Ir. Sutami 36 A, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia
Post code: 57126
Phone: +62271 647481
Fax: +62271 638143
S1 Manajemen Universitas Sebelas Maret(UNS), Indonesia
S2 Manajemen Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
S3 Banking and Finance Universite de Limoges, France
Research Interest: Banking and Finance
- Governance, Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- Financial Management Seminar
- Business Research Methodology
- The Head of FEB UNS International Office
- The Head of Graduate Program Development
- "Women in Top Management and Bank Performance: Evidence from Indonesia" (with Hunik Sri Runing and Wisnu Untoro), Indonesian Capital Market Review, 8, 2016, 23-31.
- "Organisational tenure and bank diversification: a replication" (with Wisnu Untoro and Arifin Angriawan), Inderscience, 9, 2016, 1.
- "ALM Behavior of Banks: Deposit Pricing Positioning, Managerial Risk Appetite, and Money Market" (with Doddy Setyawan, Muthmainah, Rahmawati), Virtus Interpress, 12, 2015, 91-102.
- "Policy Burdens of Development Banks: Evidence From Indonesia" (with Hasan Almutahar, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, Asri Laksmi Riani, and Tulus Haryono), Corporate Ownership and Control, 12, 2016, 2.
- "Why Households Borrow From Informal Predatory Lenders: Evidence From Indonesia" (with Ravik Karsidi, Linggar Ikhsan, Anto Prabowo), Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research, 16, 2015, 173-181.
- "Determinants of cross regional disparity in financial deepening: Evidence from Indonesian provinces" (with Agusman, Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto, Darsono, Amine Tarazi), Economics Bulletin, 35, 2015, 2.
- "Local Governance and Rent Seeking: Some Indonesian Evidence" (with Taufiq Arifin, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, Sutaryo, Muhtar), Corporate Ownership and Control, 12, 2015, 194-199.
- "Depositors Behavior Under Different Deposit Insurance Coverage: Evidence From Indonesia" (with Mamduh M. Hanafi), Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research, 16, 2016, 183-195.
- "Political Connections, Bank Deposits and Formal Deposit Insurance" (with Amine Tarazi), Elsevier/ Science Direct, 19, 2015, 2.
- "State-owned enterprises, efficiency and performance: The case of Indonesia" (with Muhammad Agung Prabowo, Wisnu Untoro, and Arifin Angriawan), International Business Management, 8, 2014, 2.
- "Why Have Bank Interest Margins Been so High in Indonesia since the 1997/1998 Financial Crisis?" (with Amine Tarazi), Elsevier/ Science Direct, 32, 2014, 2.
- "The Efficiency of Public Service Obligation for Food Subsidy In Indonesia: Review of Cost Structure Analysis", Perspective of Innovations, Economics, and Business, 7, 2011, 45-47.
- "The Effect of Mispricing on Investment of Indonesian Firms: Do Financial Constraints Matter?", Middle Eastern
Finance and Economics, 8, 2011, 14-23.
- "Overconfidence and Excessive Trading Behavior: An Experimental Study", International Journal of Business and Management, 6, 2011, 147-152.
- "Psychographic and Investor behavior in Indonesia", IJCRB , 2, 2011, 296-302.
- "Performance of Family-Controlled Banks: Do Political Connection Matter?", Applied Economics Letters.
- "Local Governance and Corruption: Some Indonesian Evidence" (with Muhammad Agung Prabowo and Taufiq Arifin), Economics Bulletin.
- "Corporate Governance, Ownership and Performance of Indonesian Banks", Fokus Manajerial, 8, 2010, 2-20.