Irwan Trinugroho. SE., M.Sc, P.hD
The Department of Management
1st Building Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Sebelas Maret,
Jalan Ir. Sutami 36 A, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia
Post code: 57126
Phone: +62271 647481
Fax: +62271 638143
S1 Manajemen Universitas Sebelas Maret(UNS), Indonesia
S2 Manajemen Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
S3 Banking and Finance Universite de Limoges, France
Research Interest: Banking and Finance
- Governance, Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- Financial Management Seminar
- Business Research Methodology
- The Head of FEB UNS International Office
- The Head of Graduate Program Development
- What determine loan rate and default status in financial technology online direct lending? Evidence from Indonesia, Wimboh Santoso, Irwan Trinugroho, Tastaftiyan Risfandy, Emerging Market Finance & Trade
- Islamic banks' market power, state-owned banks, and Ramadan: Evidence from Indonesia (with Tastaftiyan Risfandy, Harmadi and Wahyu Trinarningsih), Singapore Economic Review, forthcoming.
- Thresholds in the Nexus between Financial Deepening and Firm Performance: Evidence from Indonesia (with Wahyoe Soedarmono and Bruno S. Sergi), Global Finance Journal, forthcoming.
- Equity Financing at Islamic Banks: Do Competition and Bank Fundamentals Matter?, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, forthcoming.
- The Disclosure Practices of Islamic Equity Funds (with Yunieta Anny Nainggolan), Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2018.
- Competition, Diversification, and Bank Margins: Evidence from Indonesian Islamic Rural Banks (with Tastaftiyan Risfandy and Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto), Borsa Istanbul Review, 2018.
- Regional Banks and Market Power: Evidence from Indonesia (with Sutaryo, Sylviana Maya Damayanti, Sudarso Kaderi Wiryono and Linggar Ikhsan Nugroho), International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2018.
- Re-examine Performance of Foreign Banks in Indonesia (with Sylviana Maya Damayanti, Sudarso Kaderi Wiryono and Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto), International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 2018.
- Board diversity, risk and sustainability of Bank Performance: Evidence from India (with Ascariena Rafinda, Ascaryan Rafinda, Rini Setyo Witiastuti, Agus Suroso), Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 2018.
- Leverage, Firm Value and Competitive Strategy: Evidence from Indonesia (with Bambang Hadinugroho, Tulus Haryono and Payamta), International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2018.
- What determine the viability of rural banks? Evidence from Indonesia (with Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto, Linggar Ikhsan Nugroho, Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, Harmadi and Lukman Hakim), International Journal of Economics and Management, 2018.
- Foreign Banks’ Presence and Domestic Bank Performance: Evidence from Indonesia (with Aina Mardiya), Etikonomi, 2018.
- Facebook Contents and Job Recruitment: An Experimental Study (with Febby Erianto Nugroho), MIX: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, 2018.
- Family Ownership, Women in Top Management, and Risk Taking: Evidence from Indonesia (with Novi Widyawati and Wisnu Untoro), Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, 2018.
- Does Religiosity Matter for Islamic Banks’ Performance? Evidence from Indonesia (with Tastaftiyan Risfandy, Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto, Muhammad Agung Prabowo, Heru Purnomo, and Yunastiti Purwaningsih), International Journal of Economics and Management, 2017.
- The Importance of Synergy and Organization Culture to Accelerate University in the Global Environment: A Case Study (with Ravik Karsidi, Sutarno and Muhammad Agung Prabowo), International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2017.
- Politically Connected Banks: Some Indonesian Evidence (with Bambang Sutopo and Sylviana Maya Damayanti), International Journal of Business and Society, 2017.
- Corporate failure prediction model in Indonesia: revisiting the Z-scores, discriminant analysis, logistic regression and artificial neural network (with Aurelius Aaron and Yunieta Anny Nainggolan), Journal for Global Business Advancement, 2017.
- Past Performance, Family Business and CEO Succession: The Case of Indonesia (with Wisnu Untoro, Wulan Permatasari and Doddy Setiawan), International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2017.
- How Ready are People for Cashless Society? (with Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri, Muh Juan Suam Toro, Siti Khoiriyah and Arief Budi Santoso), Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, 2017.
- Human Development, Banking Development and the Quality of Local Government: The Case of Indonesia (with Dewanti Cahyaningsih), Journal of Economics, Business and Accountancy Ventura, 2017.
- CEO Turnover and Firm Performance In Indonesia (with Doddy Setiawan, Phua Lian Kee, and Hong Kok Chee), Indonesian Capital Market Review, 2017.
- Households, Financial Distress, and Predatory Lending: An Experimental Study (with Ariyanto Adhi Nugroho, Harmadi, Joko Suyono and Muh Juan Suam Toro), Jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan, 2017.
- A Recent Literature Review on Corporate Political Connections, Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen, 2017.
- Ownership Structure and Dividend Policy in Indonesia (with Doddy Setiawan, Bandi and Phua Lian Kee), Journal of Asia Business Studies, 2016.
- Organisational Tenure and Bank Diversification: A Replication, (with Wisnu Untoro, Arifin Angriawan and Reza Rahardian), Journal for Global Business Advancement, 2016.
- Local Institutional Development and Cost of Financial Intermediation (with Jamal Wiwoho) International Journal of Business, 2016.
- Deposit Insurance and Bank Liquidity: Does Ownership Structure Matter? (with Muthmainah, Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto, Sutaryo and Agung Nur Probohudono), Indonesian Capital Market Review, 2016.
- Women in Top Management and Bank Performance: Evidence from Indonesia (with Hunik Sri Runing Sawitri and Wisnu Untoro), Indonesian Capital Market Review, 2016.
- Revenue Diversification, Performance and Bank Risk: Evidence from Indonesia (with Mutiara Nur Hafidiyah), Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen, 2016.
- Is the Effect of a Political Event More Pronounced for Government-Controlled Firms? (with Aurio Fajrin and Sutaryo), Journal of Economics, Business and Accountancy Ventura, 2016.
- Political Connections, Bank Deposits and Formal Deposit Insurance (with Emmanuelle Nys and Amine Tarazi), Journal of Financial Stability, 2015.
- Determinants of Cross Regional Disparity in Financial Deepening: Evidence from Indonesian Provinces? (with Agusman, Mochammad Doddy Ariefianto, Darsono Darsono and Amine Tarazi), Economics Bulletin, 2015.
- Why Have Bank Interest Margins Been so High in Indonesia since the 1997/1998 Financial Crisis? (with Agusman and Amine Tarazi), Research in International Business and Finance, 2014.