After being accepted as a student, you can register for several scholarships offered by Government of Indonesia and Private institutions, such as Peningkatan Prestasi Akademik (PPA) DIKTI Scholarship, Bantuan Belajar Mahasiswa (BBM) DIKTI Scholarship, Supersemar Scholarship, Bank Indonesia (BI) Scholarship, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) Scholarship, Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) Scholarship, PT Djarum Scholarship, PT Gudang Garam Scholarship, dan Yayasan Tunas Muda Cendekia Scholarship.
For further information about available scholarships please visit http://sibea.mawa.uns.ac.id/
When the prospective student is constrained with the tuition fee, they can apply for the Bidik Misi Scholarship. The Bidik Misi Scholarship provides living cost for at least Rp 600.000/month, which is adjusted for each university living cost, as well as tuition provision fee at Rp 2.400.000/month.
Further information can be found at http://bidikmisi.belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id/
Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan (BPKP – Financial Control and Development Board) offers the STAR Scholarship Project (cooperation between BPKP with ADB). This scholarship is intended for Public Servant Officer (PNS), diploma graduate, who want to pursue an undergraduate program of Accounting in FEB UNS. Registration can be done through:
- The website of http://star.bpkp.go.id/
- Online registration through http://spmb.uns.ac.id/ (after the first step)
- Nominated by KL/Regional Government
- Current occupation is Pengelola Keuangan Negara-Aparat Pengawas Internal Pemerintah (PKN-APIP) in their organization.
- Has been appointed as PNS for at least 1 year
- Maximum age at registration is 37 years old.
- Minimum rank is Pengatur (II/c).
- Hold a diploma program certificate/graduated from a diploma program either in accounting or non-accounting program.
- Feel disposed to work again for at least 2 years as Pengelola Keuangan Negara-Aparat Pengawas Internal Pemerintah (PKN-APIP) by signing a declaration.
- Passed administration and academic test that is conducted by Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Appointed as a participant of Scholarship by BPKP
Each student, who earned the scholarship, will get several facilities as follow:
- Tuition fee
- Living cost
- Research cost
- Prospective students register them self in http://star.bpkp.go.id/ and get a registration number
- Register in Universitas Sebelas Maret:
- Go to www.spmb.uns.ac.id
- Click Pendaftaran on the left side of the website
- Choose Program S1 Transfer Akuntansi Star BPKP
- Fill the identity field and upload a profile picture
- Click save
- Pay the registration fee for 500,000 rupiah through BNI Bank addressed to Rektor Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) Surakarta
- After paying the registration fee, participant should print “examinee identification card” from the www.spmb.uns.ac.id
- Applicant should bring the identification card and a identity card during the admission test
Admission fee: 500,000 rupiah
The student of STAR BPKP Scholarship Program should take 75 SKS, which consist of 61 SKS of compulsory courses and 14 SKS of elective courses. Applicants, who is graduated from a non-accounting diploma program, should follow a matriculation program for 6 weeks.